Friday 27 July 2012

a surprising bit of good news!

After a few days of feeling not so hot on the bike, it was awesome to get some good news in the form of an invite to World Championships in Austria this September! I've been hoping all season to be awarded this opportunity and couldn't be more excited that I'll be representing Canada overseas!!! This will be my second worlds in as many years, and will be my first appearance as a U23. As always, thank you so much to everyone who helped get me here: my family, my second family (havi and the team), Norco, my coach, the provincial team, and so many other people.

 I'll spend the next couple weeks getting super pumped to race by watching the Olympics and cheering on all my fellow Canadians! Congrats to everyone who will be traveling to Austria, and good luck to everyone in europe right now :)

 All for now,

 Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment